Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hogwarts - done!

Finished! Last night my young client thought the sides looked a little rough and said "No offence, but I don't think that part is finished. There should be trees there". I told him that was just the style. He genuinely seemed okay with that, and then told me he thought it was "AWESOME!".
On another note, it has been 4 months since I began this blog. I want to thank everyone for all of their comments, encouragement and enthusiasm. They certainly have given me energy and excitement to fuel me forward. I wondered when I began if I would soon find this commitment a chore, but I have to say I am just loving it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I concur with your young client...it does look awesome. Nice job Kimmer! E

Unknown said...

Lucky client :)