Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Snaps from yesterday's plein air

So I re-took the picture of the pine I painted yesterday - here it is. A bit better lighting.
I am also  being brave and posting a picture of a painting I am unhappy with. The right hand side is a mess.
I like the bit of the barns on the left but that willow on the right needs more structure or something. Now it looks like a yellow washed out fluff ball. So I don't know if I can salvage this piece or not. I have a feeling not, but I can always gesso over it.



4 comments:

Denise SCARAMAI said...

oh... I loved!!
beautiful and magical views!
that beautiful work, Kim!
xoxo

martinealison said...

Il faut peut-être laisser passer du temps avant de changer quoi que ce soit... parfois on est surpris avec un regard différent...
Toutefois j'aime beaucoup les corps de bâtiments...
Gros bisous

Janice said...

Love it! Nice work the tree is beautiful

Virginia Floyd said...

The pine tree is beautiful. I love the little bits of red peeking through. Everyone is posting about painting outdoors in the rain and cold. I don't understand that!