Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mini paintings so far...

Today I worked on more mini paintings for the HandMade Market I'll be participating in at the end of November. I talked about this in an earlier post. I wanted to have some art for sale at a smaller price point but because I want to keep everything original - thus not making prints -  I decided to paint mini original canvasses. So here they are!
PLUS...there are still a few more openings for the outdoor painting with lunch and wine at The Good Earth THIS Friday (the 21st). Email me if you're interested. It's a fun day!
2.25" x 3.25" / oil on stretched canvas

3 comments:

JanettMarie said...

Love it!
Your collectors will love it!

Misty said...

sweet!
they are all so cute! :)

martinealison said...

Ma grand-mère me disait toujours : "tout ce qui est petit est mignon".
Elle avait bien raison!
Toutes adorables ces "peinturettes".
Gros bisous