Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blaze + Upcoming Events - SOLD

Autumn trees are a little weird at this time of year, I know! But I was going through pictures on my camera and I came across this photo I took of a maple last fall and I wanted to paint it. So, voila.
6"x8"/ oil on canvas / SOLD

In other news
• Wednesday I will be at the opening of Sharp Intake at Gallery M in Cambridge exhibiting this piece.
Nude from behind, 36 x 36", acrylic on canvas, framed
• The next plein air at The Good Earth is Saturday, June 1st. For more info see here.
• And last but not least, this weekend I will be at the HandMade Market at Ravine Winery in St. Davids. Info here. Small box shopping at its best!


6 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

I love both of the paintings. Gorgeous.

XO Barbara

Sea Dean - Paint a Masterpiece said...

It's fall in the southern hemisphere. I bet if you went through your contact list and emailed it to everyone down there they would be charmed.

Anyway it's very beautiful.

Sandra Busby said...

Both paintings are SO different but equally lovely! I particularly love your nude. It is really quirky :0)

Unknown said...

love the way you handled the colour shifts in the tree with large masses.

Patti Vincent said...

Both of these very different paintings are beautiful. Well done and inspirational!

suzanneberry said...

Wonderful tree, incredible nude and best of luck!