Sunday, June 9, 2013

June Bouquet + Winner Announced!

This is what's blooming at our place right now: peonies, chives and wild phlox (well, I yanked the phlox from the ditch). Oh, I absolutely love peonies. The scent? Heavenly! Then again I think I love just about every flower.
6"x6" / oil on gessoed hardboard / $100 (includes free shipping worldwide)

 

And today is my 4th year blogiversary! Thanks to those that entered the giveaway, I appreciate all the entries very much.
And the winner is...
(drum roll please....)



...Crystal Cook! And for those of you that know Crystal, it's pretty appropriate that she got a cupcake : ) It will be in the mail tomorrow Crystal! Thanks Crystal and to ALL OF YOU who follow, appreciate,  leave comments and yes, purchase as well. Hurray : ) xo









6 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Beautiful, KIM!

Tammy Hext said...

Love this painting! I just planted some peonies-cannot wait till they flower (hopefully this year).
Tam

Sandra Busby said...

Lol, oh yes - the cup-cake could not have gone to a more appropriate person! Well done Crystal :0)

Karin Lynn... said...

Peonies....gorgeous flower, a big " in the face" type of flower, wonderfully fragrant......I swear I can smell your beautiful painting....mmmm.....yum! congrats to Crystal.

Sea Dean - Paint a Masterpiece said...

These are absolutely stunning. I watch my tight peony buds each day for a bloom but no luck so far. I´ve always loved the traditional red ones which remind me of my father and his garden. Sad I didn´t win but one day I hope to own one of your wonderful florals.

The Art of Kim Kincaid said...

Congratulations, Crystal. Beautiful floral, Kim. Love the colors.