Monday, August 12, 2013

Plein air workshop at The Good Earth

Friday was a plein air painting day at The Good Earth (Beamsville, Ontario) Eating, drinking, and painting! We had a full class of 8 and everyone produced great work. The flower beds were in full bloom, the vineyards leafy, and even the food was a work of art (photo below). Thanks to everyone who came out and enjoyed the experience. I really enjoyed spending the day with you!
Refuelling with a delicious lunch. And there was lavender creme brulee with blackberries on the side for dessert. Yum! 
Below is the gorgeous work - that they gave me permission to post - that everyone did (well, minus two who had to leave early). Fabulous!
L.Daly
J. Ponesse
T. Karwalajtys
This was my lunch. It tasted as good as it looks : )





2 comments:

Brenda L Murray said...

Looks like a great day! I gotta sign up for another workshop sometime!

Sandra Busby said...

What a gorgeous selection of work! I wish I could come to one of these :0)