Friday, October 11, 2013

Child's play

I am very happy to announce that I won second place in the Daily Paintworks contest for September (judged by Taryn Day) for my abstract painting "The Breath Thief". Thank you so much! This is The Breath Thief:
The new painting I've posted is my latest painting called "Child's Play". It is acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas, 16"x20"x1.75". Both paintings are available through me directly or at Saatchi online.
I'll also take this opportunity to wish my fellow Canadians a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Small cheer and great welcome makes a merry feast. 
 ~William Shakespeare

4 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Kim,

Such beautiful work. Congratulations girl, and Happy Thanksgiving!

XOXO Barbara

Page Pearson Railsback said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Congratulations..Love your titles..LOVE LOVE Child's Play..so fresh, light and airy, playful, happy..

suzanneberry said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Wonderful work, just so cool!Child's Play is incredible!! and Happy Thanksgiving my friend!

Sandra Busby said...

This is wonderful news! Congratulations! So well deserved :0)