Sunday, November 10, 2013

Candy

This is a second painting of my shiny, colourful candy. I looked for some quotes online about candy and this one made me laugh. I don't know this book, but perhaps I'll have to check it out.
“Of course." He picked up the brown bag of candy on the table. "What's your..." He trailed off as he weighed the bag in his hands. "Didn't I give you three pounds of candy?"
She smiled impishly.
"You ate half the bag!"
"Was I supposed to save it?"
"I would have liked some!"
"You never told me that."
"Because I didn't expect you to consume all of it before breakfast!"
She snatched the bag from him and put it on the table. "Well, that just shows poor judgement on your part, doesn't it?”
― Sarah J. MaasThrone of Glass

6"x6"/ oil on panel / $100 (includes free shipping worldwide)
 

1 comment:

Sandra Busby said...

Teehee! Love this Kim! :0)