Monday, April 28, 2014

Northern Revival

Well, after a few weeks of illustrating, I got to work painting. It felt good! As for my illustrations, I gave them a sober second glance and decided to use all of them as a "rough copy" and perfect them the next go round. So it will most likely be summer before the project is completed. In the meantime I will be painting my heart out : ) This piece is "Northern Revival" and is 24"x36", acrylic. $875. To see how it would look in a room, click here and then click the grey bar "View Original in Room".

5 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Cette peinture est une très belle pièce... J'aime son harmonie de couleurs, très fraîche et printanière.
Un très beau format qui effectivement anime tout un mur.
Bravo !
Gros bisous ❀ ❁ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❁ ❀

Barbara Muir said...

How beautiful. Love it.

XOXOXO Barbara

Sandra Busby said...

Wow! It is OOZING energy Kim! Wonderful! :0)

Unknown said...

Love the colors and energy in this piece!

Nicki said...

Kim, I could look at this forever!