Monday, July 14, 2014

Huge Studio 50% off Sale - One Week Only

Okay! Let's do this! Beginning today until the end of the day Sunday July 20th I am holding a huge 50% off studio sale. This sale is comprised mainly of landscape paintings although there are a few figure and still life pieces included. 54 paintings to choose from! Prices range from $65-$500 depending on size. I took all the photos last week in a sunny spot outside my studio and have arranged all the paintings on one page with title, size and price listed underneath each piece. Click HERE to be directed to the paintings for sale.
Now for the nitty-gritty: If you would like to purchase a painting and live within driving distance from my studio, let me know when you'd like to swing by and pick-up your painting! I can take cash, cheque and credit cards through my Square reader. For those that will need paintings shipped, when you choose a painting I will take it to the post office the next day to calculate shipping costs and then make a PayPal invoice. Pretty straightforward :) If you have any questions about any piece, send me an email. I'm happy to answer them. Hopefully this time next week I'll have more space in my studio and you'll have original art on your walls! Happy Shopping!


No comments: