Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Upcoming 50% Sale + Studio Clean-Up

After I came home from the Toronto Outdoor Art Expo this weekend and unpacked all my paintings, I began a major studio clean-up. I've come to the conclusion that I have WAY too many paintings. They are stacked two or three-deep along the edges of the room, hung on walls and...well...I need more space. It's getting hard to work! When you are always painting, you accumulate a lot. And they are not doing me any good gathering dust in my studio! They would look much better in your home : )  So very soon I will be having a 50% off sale on most of my older landscape works (that I love, but either haven't exhibited or have not sold at a previous exhibit). Stay tuned!



2 comments:

Sandra Busby said...

Ooh, what a great idea!! And how wonderful to have so much work ready to sell :0)

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Kim,

I hear you. And what wonderful work you have! I think every artist has this situation -- the sale is a great idea.

XOXOXOXOXOXO Barbara