Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Ever Constant, Ever Changing

Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under the trees on a summer’s day, listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the blue sky, is by no means waste of time. 
~John Lubbock, “Recreation,” The Use of Life, 1894My latest work is finally complete.  I hope you find something in it that you can relate to, or that makes your heart sing a little. 
"Ever Constant, Ever Changing" / acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas / 30"x30" / $1,050

4 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

Love this Kim,

wonderful!

XOXOXOXO Barbara (How exciting!)

cohen labelle said...

I love this beautiful painting with its interlocking pattern and shapes and I love the quote.

Unknown said...

Kim you never cease to amaaaaaze me with your creativity,range of subject matter, and imagery.
This painting takes your expressiveness to another place; another level, seems to me.
WOW.

Sandra Busby said...

This is lovely Kim! And I love that you have created this from your signature trees and branches... Gorgeous! :0)