Friday, January 8, 2016

Studio clean-up + Happy New Year!

Happy New Year a good week in. Hope everyone is feeling fine and that January hasn't been to harsh a start for 2016!
The new year brought a studio clean. Believe me. Much needed. Feels excellent to be working in a open uncluttered space again.
I continue to paint away, working toward the Artist Project in Toronto in February. A mountain to be done! I currently have 5 pieces on the go. One has been with me since November - a beast! haha. Sometimes they're like that. Next week I'll be able to share some pictures but for now they're not quite ready. I leave you with a couple snaps of my studio. Good day peeps!


2 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

Good for you Kim,

Mine was cleaned inadvertently before our New Year's Eve party, but is yet to go through a cleaning like yours. But I'm working on a big painting for a show at the end of January, and another in March.

It seems like a great year so far! Can't wait to see your paintings! Happy New Year!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO Barbara

Sandra Busby said...

Wow, what a fantastic space you have! i love the postcard windows too! I've started my year with a completely new 'bespoke' studio and I LOVE it! It is making a huge difference already! Happy New Year Kim! :0)